Saturday Feburary 26th, 10am - 3pm
Cesar E. Chavez Park
Presented by the Bay Area Sport Kite League (BASKL)
If you lways wanted to get started with dual or quad-line kites but didn't know where to start, then BASKL's free Sport Kite Skills Workshop is the place to start!
Bring your own kite or use one of the leagues training kites!
- Learn to fly a dual or quad-line aerobatic kite for the first time.
- Get amazing tips to refine you kite skills.
- Learn line management skills.
- Find our about BASKL's regular competitions or...
- Just get more from you new kite hobby.
BASKL is a friendly group who stand ready to help you get to most out of your aerobatic kites.
Don't be shy, just come up and say Hi!
The workshop will set up on the same part of the park where the Berkeley Kite Festival takes place.
Click here for maps and directions to the park. This page also show the operating hours for our Solar-Powered Kite Shop in the Park.
We hope to see you on the 26!