Username:

Password:

Remember me?

Highline Kites - Discussion Forum: San Ramon Art & Wind Fest - Highline Kites - Discussion Forum

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

San Ramon Art & Wind Fest Visit the Solar-Powered Kite Mobile @ the Wind Fest Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   Tom McAlister Icon

• Highline Kites
  • Icon
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 29 May 2010 - 07:33 PM

This is my first post in our new Highline forum. So it seems fitting that since San Ramon Wind Fest is this weekend, it is the topic of my first post. I can't begin to tell you how good it feels to have an on-line home that I am proud of and am excited to invite my friends, volunteers and customers to enjoy.

Our Kite Shop on Wheels will be at the Wind Fest both days. You can find us on the Alcosta Blvd. side of the event near the Kid’s Zone and bounce houses.

In addition to our normal kites, parts and accessories we will have:

• Special deals and BKF T-Shirts.
  • Prism Zephyrs at an amazingly low price. You won't believe it!*
  • New Literature about this year's BKF.
  • Just a few very special Japanese Kites from the Kite Team of Japan (yes they fly great!)
  • Some amazing custom Rev 1.5, UL and STD!

My thanks to Brian Champie and his entire crew for making the Wind Fest really a wind fest.

Please come by and say hello if you can.

Cheers,

Tom McAlister

*These are kite only and thought you will never know it from 10 feet they are technically "Blems". You won't want to miss this chance. Were talking a crazy good price.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users