The smallest and fastest in the Snapshot series, the 1.2 is snappy and quick-turning to keep you on your toes in a breeze. An ideal intro to dual-line control, it's small enough to fit in your pocket, perfect for travel or those spur-of-the-moment flight sessions. Carefully shaped ram air inlets keep the wing from collapsing in gusty winds and the elliptical planform minimizes drag for speed and acceleration. If you crash while pushing the envelope, there's no frame to break and in most cases the sail will re-inflate and launch itself without a helper. Comes ready to fly with Spectra lines pre-attached, flight straps, tail and compact storage pouch.
• Super-fast and responsive 4-foot wingspan
• Frameless parafoil design means nothing to break in a crash
• Shaped ram air inlets keep wing from collapsing in gusts
• Ready to fly with 75' x 100# lines pre-attached, flight straps, winder, and tail
• Stuffs into a compact pouch small enough to take anywhere
Posted by Unknown on 5th Sep 2015
I have a Nexus and a Snapshot 1.9. I got the Snapshot 1.2 for an upcoming trip and it is a blast. I am still new to dual line kites and this one is the first to allow me to avoid the "walk of shame".
Now I have to perfect my landings.
This is the first kite my wife could fly at all and I think it lets her relax and not over
Control. She might get into this herself.