The Snapshot 1.4 is a perfect choice for smaller or younger pilots who want to feel some power but might find the 1.9 or 2.5 too much to handle in stronger winds. Almost as fast as the smaller 1.2, it sports a solid pull and the crisp maneuverability that makes the Snapshots so perfect for dual-line training and all-around fun. We don’t know of another foil that can hold its own against a framed stunt kite for precision and cornering, and if you crash it’ll reinflate and launch easily without the dreaded walk of shame to set it back up. Comes ready to fly with Spectra lines pre-attached, flight straps, tail and compact storage pouch.
• Quick and agile with moderate pull and great precision
• Best size for smaller or younger pilots
• Great for learning sport-kiting basics, with nothing to break in a crash
• Shaped inlets keep wing from collapsing in gusts and tight turns
• Ready to fly with 100' x 150# lines pre-attached, flight straps, winder, and tail
• Stuffs into a compact pouch small enough to take anywhere