Looking for a high-octane thrill? The Snapshot 1.9 delivers snappy cornering and arm-stretching power that's truly remarkable for its size. Its elliptical planform and low-drag foil profile will remain inflated through gusts, tight turns and trick recovery. Our most popular size, It also makes an excellent training wing if you plan to move up to larger kites for buggying or kiteboarding. Comes fully equipped with Spectra lines, winder, flight straps and tail. Hold on tight and get ready to lay tracks in the sand when you take the 1.9 for a spin on a big wind day. Comes ready to fly with Spectra lines pre-attached, flight straps, tail and compact storage pouch.
• Impressive speed and serious pull in stronger winds
• Most popular size for average-sized adult pilots
• Shaped inlets keep wing from collapsing in gusts and tight turns
• Ready to fly with 100' x 300# lines pre-attached, flight straps, winder, and tail
• Stuffs into a compact pouch small enough to take anywhere