With a 2.5 sq m sail area and impressive pull, the Snapshot 2.5 packs a big punch even in moderate winds and its tight, responsive handling makes it a lot more fun to fly than other foils its size. Simpler and more affordable than the sails you’d use for kiteboarding, the Snapshot is an ideal intro to power kiting, with enough thrust to drag even larger pilots down the beach. When you’re ready step up to the added control of four lines, the 2.5 converts instantly to a quad-liner just by adding quad handles and one more set of flying lines. Or add our convertible dual/quad control bar for the best of both worlds. Complete with Spectra dual lines pre-attached, flight straps, tail and compact pouch, the Snapshot will make a wind junkie out of you on your first breezy day.
• Arm-stretching pull even in moderate winds
• Flies with dual or quad-line control (ready to fly in dual-line mode)
• Ideal for larger pilots and as a power kiting trainer
• Ready to fly with 100' x 300# lines pre-attached, flight straps, winder, and tail
• Stuffs into a compact pouch small enough to take anywhere